Friday, December 18, 2009

Disappointing Job Search My Job Search Is Leading To Family Problems What Should I Do?

My job search is leading to family problems what should I do? - disappointing job search

I have been unemployed for two months and I interview and apply for jobs daily.I 'm looking for a specific job, because I learned and I want a job that utilizes my education. am 31 years old and spend time talking with my mother many things.My mother has cancer and has recently become emotionally unhealthy for me. She said that every day is disappointed that leads me and my life going nowhere. She wants to find a job and successfully before, she is very ill. She said she would not leave me money when he dies, because then it never will work. I never said to him, or want something after his death and want a long life. He tries to manipulate me with the money after through it and I feel like a horrible person. I want a job, and I'm constantly trying to be not a job.I wish that my mother be disappointed in me, but will also unreasonable.What I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment