Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Roller Skating St Price U Pay For Being Good?

Price u pay for being good? - roller skating st

3 Men were waiting to get to heaven. San Pedro is at the door and said: "No matter how good you to your wife, which is the vehicle that come into heaven."

The first type is close to the door and said: "I have never cheated, never my wife and I love it. Then St. Peter gives him a Rolls Royce.

The man who comes and says: "I cheated on my wife a little, but I still love to attack. He gets a mustang and goes to heaven.

The next man came and said: "I cheated on my wife a lot." He gets a scooter.

The next day, the guy with the bike along and saw the man with the Rolls Royce of mourning.

He asked: "Why are you crying, you have a car so beautiful?" And the man shouted: "My wife has just put on skates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment