Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Lil Dirty Sister My Big Sister Hates Me So Much?

My big sister hates me so much? - my lil dirty sister

Well, if I have 3 sisters with them 4, I have a sister who is 16 and sister aged 15 years and I'm 14 and my younger sister 10 my sister 16 years treats me like II if I am your enemy and destroy his life! It makes me so sad .. I am still very long, so it does not say, and if I'm good, and I want to do every step, it seems that the humble things like: "Oh God not able to act normal again?" Or "stink" "losers" take, "" took, "mother took him aside on the street" and the stock room with my 15, so every time I sit with my sister at the age of 15 years, my 16-year-old daughter, sister, sitting in living with my sister for 10 years and as a team .. and if I sit with my sister for 15 years and my 16-year-old son in the living room with my 10 years old SIS. . My sister of 16 years, says my little sister to go and tell me to leave the room, crying, and my lil sister to come and kick me out and tell me that my sister to talk to me and will eAt my age, said to me: "ewwww, ewww, ewww ????? why should I speak when I was a dirty animal, or an error on (and it makes me so sad. .. I've never done anything I am still very long and my best not to comment about anything you do or say, it hurts me very much, and it has not changed since we were kids, because I like Satan, or something much she hates me and I am! ! I am treated like garbage ... and if he does things to me, sometimes I go to my room and cry if I want to know is dead? start crying? would feel bad about it, what she said!

do not start this year, folks, it is because I am born!

1 comments:

Darrian said...

ignore, ignore, my sister 16 years if your sister and say ewwww loser who acts as if she is 5 years, or if you are embarrassed to tell you that there is a Being-yotch. If that does not tell your mother that your feeling or your father.

Post a Comment